Job Opening – Part–Time Quran Teacher:
IAOS is looking for qualified Teachers (Male and Female) for our “Part–Time Quran Memorization Program”. It takes place Friday (evening), Saturday (afternoon) and Sunday(afternoon).Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Memorized at least 5 Juz of the Quran
- Preference will be given to Hafiz
- Strong level of Tajweed
- Quran Teaching experience
- Must be fluent in English
- Able to teach the students with all age
- Strong Islamic Character with good communication and organizational abilities
- A strong understanding of Islamic etiquette and appropriate behavior
- Must have two references to support and is willing to agree for background checks.
Remuneration will be offered as per IAOS standards. Interested candidates are requested to send their Resume to email@example.com by Friday, July 28, 2017
Job Opening – Qualified Teachers for IAOS Summer School (afternoon Shift)
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Education or related field.
- Studied Islamic education from a reputed institution.
- Strong in Quran with Tajweed
- Experience in teaching ages 5 to 16
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic
- Be able to work with other teachers.
- Be able to communicate and work with the teachers to implement the already designed curriculum.
- Must have three references to support and is willing to agree for background checks.
Summer school runs from Monday to Thursday.
Remuneration will be offered as per IAOS standards.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest possible time and no later than 12 PM, Sunday 16th July, 2017.