In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
Islamic Association of Saskatchewan, Regina Inc.
3273 Montague Street, Regina, S4S 1Z8
Tel (306) 585-0090. Email: email@example.com
Job Opening – Part-Time Quran Hifz Teacher
IAOS is looking for two qualified Teachers (Male) for our “Part-Time Quran Memorization Program”.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
Memorized at least 5 Juz of the Quran
Preference will be given to Hafiz
Strong level of Tajweed
Quran Teaching experience
Must be fluent in English
Able to teach the students with all level of age
Strong Islamic Character with good communication and organizational abilities
A strong understanding of Islamic etiquette and appropriate behavior
Must have two references to support and is willing to agree for background check
Please note: Remuneration will be offered as per IAOS standards.
Interested candidates are requested to send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 21, 2018
Job Opening – Quran Hifz Teacher
Location: IAOS, Regina, SK
Start Date: Jun 1st, 2018
Terms of Employment: Full-time
Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
Email resume, cover letter and references to: email@example.com
Please Note, IAOS will help to process Visa for the Qualified Foreign candidate.
Islamic Association of Saskatchewan (IAOS), Regina is seeking an experienced and qualified Quran Hifz Teacher for our Full-Time Quran Hifz Program. Teacher should be hardworking and enthusiastic, dedicated to nurturing children in the memorization of the Quran.
The full-time position will involve teaching a group of students (ages from 6 to 16 years), who are working towards memorizing the Holy Quran. The students will memorize the Quran, including review, over a three year term. The applicant will be a motivated individual with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and living the Quran. The teacher will work full-time for Hifz Program. And also will work as a second Imam of IAOS.
- Prepare course long range plan, Hifz plans and homework materials
- Teach Quran Hifz and Tajweed
- Maintain appropriate standards of behavior, mutual respect, and safety within classroom
- Formal and informal ongoing assessment of students, including report cards, progress reports and marking
- Integrate social responsibility, kindness and other Islamic values into daily teaching and routines
- Supervise students during classes
- Participate in staff meetings and professional development activities
- Discuss students’ progress and concerns with parents and administrators
- Incorporate appropriate technology and media in lesson planning
- Perform all the duties as a second Imam of IAOS
- Perform other duties assigned by IAOS board
- experienced Quran Hifz teacher
- very good at nurturing children
- excellent with the Quran in terms of memorization and Tajweed
- preferable to have an Ijazah
- reliable and dedicated individual
- able to manage a class of a group of students
- very good knowledge of Islamic faith and practice
- able to communicate in English and knowledge about social contexts of Canadian society
- can help students understand some of the meanings of the Quran
- works well in a team
- strong Islamic character with good communication, organizational and leadership abilities