اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اَللهِ وَبَرَكاتُهُ
For your health and safety, we strongly encourage our brothers and sisters to continue to worship and pray at home.
However, in response to the recent Sask Health Authority loosening of restrictions on places of worship, the IOAS Masjid Alhamdulillah will be open for all five times prayers and one Jamat of Jummah prayers with limited services. All worshipers MUST abide by ALL the rules stipulated:
- Elderly, ill people and Children under 12 are requested to not come to masjid
- Attendees MUST bring their personal prayer mats and fold and remove them properly after Salat.
- Attendees MUST bring their own face masks and keep the mask on at all times while in the masjid
- Attendees MUST not come within 6 feet (2 meters) of each other and must also not shake hands, hug or do muanqa.
- Attendees MUST report to the health authorities and Masjid if found positive COVID-19 within 14 days of having attended the masjid.
- People who are ill, have any underlying medical conditions, have tested positive for COVID or are awaiting test result, or have travelled out of province in last 14 days should NOT attend the Masjid.
- In case of non-compliance or an incident, the masjid administration has the right to bar an individual from coming to the masjid or close the masjid for further notice.
- If the Masjid is unable to keep an acceptable sanitation level due to lack of volunteer cleaners or donations, the Masjid services will be suspended. Donation Link
Release of Liability:
While we do our best to clean and sanitize the masjid IAOS Regina has no control over the potential spread of the various and other ailments and you expressly agree to hold harmless IAOS Regina and it’s management, staff & volunteers in the event you contract any ailment found to be contracted as a result of your attendance at the IAOS Masjid.
Entering the masjid or Registering for Salat means you agree to the Release of Liability and you also agree to follow the guidelines cited above.